Senior Implementation Project Manager (North America, Remote)
- Join our people-first company on a mission to transform resource management & future of work
- Dig deep to understand customer needs as you lead key SaaS implementations
- Transparent, generous pay & benefits, strong growth potential
- Flexibility & work-life balance
Runn is a rapidly growing, venture backed B2B SaaS startup that helps organizations around the globe better plan and forecast the work and workload of their people and projects.
We believe in a world of work where people come first. We’re on a mission to flip the old world on its head and empower people to work and live their best lives, as we continue on our journey to place humans, wellbeing and technology at the heart of business success.
Your mission is to seamlessly integrate Runn's platform into the operations of our mid-market and enterprise customers. By understanding their unique needs and truly understanding what it's like to walk in our customers' shoes, you'll develop tailored implementation plans, provide exceptional support, and will play a pivotal role in transforming resource management and how organizations plan and forecast projects
Your core role & objectives:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer business needs and pain points, conducting in-depth discovery workshops to align them with Runn's platform capabilities
- Create comprehensive and customized implementation project plan for each customer, outlining the necessary steps, resources, and timelines required for a successful integration of Runn's platform into their operations.
- Lead the implementation process with exceptional client management skills, clear communication, and comprehensive training and support, ensuring a seamless onboarding experience for customers.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product, Engineering, and Support, to customize and tailor Runn's platform to meet the specific needs of each customer, maximizing their adoption and utilization.
- Proactively monitor and address the progress of onboarding projects, identifying and resolving potential issues or roadblocks, to ensure a smooth and efficient implementation process.
- Foster strong relationships with customers, acting as their advocate within the company, ensuring their ongoing satisfaction with Runn's platform and services, and driving long-term customer success.
The skills, knowledge & attributes you’ll need for success:
- 7+ years of experience as customer-facing digital project manager, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Experienced in leading SaaS product implementation projects, with a strong understanding of enterprise business processes and technology needs
- Excellent project & client management skills; including exposure to Waterfall & Agile
- Skilled in discovery workshops, client training and onboarding for customer success
- Strong focus on aligning customer needs with product solutions and working effectively with cross functional teams across product, engineering, sales, customer success to implement
- Ideally you'll understand the challenges of resource management and planning within a project or services-based environment
- Agile, resourceful & resilient as you work towards great outcomes
- A creative problem solver who strives to make things better with our team, for customers, and in the world
- Customer-centric at your core; you’re skill in nurturing relationships at all levels with active listening, empathy and influential communication as you act as the voice of the customer
- Align with North American East Coast hours
What you’ll experience when working at Runn:
The salary for this role is Senior 1 ($118,500 CAD), or we may consider hiring at Senior 2 level ($143,000 CAD) based on your experience.
Generous leave and benefits package and policies include:
- 4 weeks paid leave
- 4 weeks paid sick leave
- Generous WFH allowance + co-working allowance
- Health insurance package
- Current 4 day work week policy
- Transparent and generous pay across all levels including automatic annual pay increases
- A people-first company that values transparency, inclusion, adventure and a desire to help you live your best life
- Global HQ is New Zealand and we’re scaling our team around the world with teams in Canada, the US, Europe and beyond
- Flexibility to help you work when, where and how you do your best work
- A remote-first environment with opportunities for in-person meetups and social events
- A supportive, high-trust and empowering environment where you can grow your skills and bring your ideas and full-self to work
- Thrive as you help us build a high-growth company to improve the work lives of thousands of people
Do you share our love for learning and the belief that old maps don’t take you to new places?
If so, and you’re after a role offering buckets of variety with the chance to progress your career at a company driven to put people first - get in your application!