Talent & People Experience (PX) Partner
At Auror, we’re empowering the retail industry to tackle theft and Organised Retail Crime, a $150 Billion problem globally. It’s high-volume crime that’s increasingly organized in nature and is putting people, retailers, and communities at risk every day.
Founded in New Zealand 11 years ago, we’re working with some of the best and largest retailers in the world across the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. In partnership with our leading retail partners, we need people with the passion, determination, and innovation required to overcome one of the world's largest problems. If you’re looking to make a difference with and for the people dedicated to stopping crime, for good, then we want you on our team.
First and foremost this role is focused on attracting great talent to Auror. But what makes this role really exciting and rewarding is that you’ll be working across the full People Experience (PX) lifecycle, at a company that prides itself on having a strong culture.
We want to be the best place for people to do their best work. To do that we must balance having a high level of care for our people but also a high level of care for performance. The Talent & PX Partner plays an important role in attracting, growing and retaining our amazing team.
At Auror, we value co-location and have a hybrid flexible working model; the Auror office is currently located in Southbank where the majority of the team spends 3-4 days in the office and 1-2 days remotely. This is a London-based role.
With a focus on our teams in the UK and our size, stage, and geography this role requires the successful person to roll up their sleeves and get amongst activities that might fall out of a ‘normal’ Talent & PX role. The core responsibilities of this role include:
- Working with our teams to attract and hire the best talent
- Continuously improving our onboarding processes
- Partnering with local leadership to support the growth of the UK market
- Helping to make our workplaces the best environments to work in
- Partnering on projects that support individual, team, and company growth across the different PX Portfolios
- Coming up with ways to build team engagement and social connections
- Workplace Experience. We’re a small team in the UK and this role also includes a variety of Operations, Facilities and Events responsibilities, with support from our Global Workplace Experience Partner.
Practically, this will involve:
- Collaborating with different Aurors to gain an understanding of our hiring needs & priorities
- Leading proactive, innovative sourcing and recruiting efforts for all teams, locations, and levels of hiring
- Working with the team to attract quality talent and provide exceptional candidate experiences
- Hiring the best talent that adds to, and enhances the Auror culture
- Supporting internal mobility and helping our existing team learn and grow
- Taking responsibility for recruitment practices that support building diverse teams
- Developing and owning our employer branding and talent community strategies
- Owning and enhancing selection processes, assessments and technologies for recruitment
- Upskilling our team on interviewing tactics and techniques
- Supporting the wider PX team to help make Auror a great place to work for everyone
- Partner with other PX Team Members and Leaders on projects across our shared PX Portfolios such as Talent, Onboarding, DEIB, Wellbeing, and People Development and our People Operations & Workplace Experience functions
- Build and maintain all employment agreements across office locations
- Maintain a compensation philosophy and job level strategy
- Provide Employment Relations guidance & support to the business
- Supporting with Leave and Payroll Reporting
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety requirements
- Administration of people processes
You’ll be reporting to Katrina Hau, Director People Experience
I’ve spent the last 10 years in the people and culture space, working across a variety of different sectors including management consultancy, non-profit organizations, social enterprise and tech. As Director of People Experience at Auror, my mission is to build the best place for people to do their best work. I’m forever learning about how to help others (and myself!) do better when it comes to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. I am a proud parent to a wonderful 4 year old human. In my spare time, I love reading webtoons, trying out new recipes in the kitchen, Lego-building (with or without my child), and helping out at my local community center whenever I can. You can check out my LinkedIn here.