Law Enforcement Success Manager - Melbourne
At Auror, we’re empowering the retail industry to tackle theft and Organised Retail Crime, a $150 Billion problem globally. It’s high volume crime that’s increasingly organised in nature and is putting people, retailers, and communities at risk every day.
Founded in New Zealand 11 years ago, we’re working with some of the best and largest retailers in the world across the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Auror is connecting people and intelligence to reduce crime. We’re using technology for good.
In partnership with our leading retail partners, we need people with the passion, determination, and innovation required to overcome one of the world's largest problems. If you’re looking to make a difference with and for the people dedicated to stopping crime, for good, then we want you on our team.
The Law Enforcement Success Manager plays a significant role in engaging, empowering, and expanding the Australian community, including retailers and law enforcement personnel. Your primary objective is to ensure that LE, which is an essential part of our community, has excellent experiences, helps retailers achieve genuine crime reduction, and effectively utilises Auror's data to make our communities safer.
By being highly tactical and analytical, and utilising relational engagement strategies, you will empower the Auror law enforcement community by helping them extract maximum value from our platform. To achieve this, you will build strong relationships at all levels and gain a deep understanding of the value Auror can bring to both law enforcement and retailers. Working closely with the Customer Success team, you will identify opportunities for improving the platform and enhancing the skills and ability of law enforcement users, which will ultimately help them achieve their goals.
Key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Building, nurturing, and retaining relationships with law enforcement across Australia. Partnering with them to support and accelerate their uptake of Auror.
- Creating, refining, and owning onboarding to all new law enforcement sign-ups, ensuring new sign-ups see value from the start through improved onboarding processes.
- Building engagement plans with the aim of growing the law enforcement user base across Australia, ensuring they embed Auror as part of their day-to-day routine.
- Supporting the building of presentation decks for engaging with law enforcement across Australia.
- Gaining insights on how law enforcement can utilizs Auror to solve and prevent crime more efficiently and maximise productivity.
- Identify law enforcement champions you can empower and upskill to become Auror champions.
- Introducing new initiatives to enhance the law enforcement experience and optimising how Auror works with and supports law enforcement.
- Partnering with our customers’ Investigations and ORC teams, supporting with investigations, helping them reduce crime and increase safety in their stores.
- Collaborating with our Customer Success team to surface insights, investigate opportunities, wins, and outcomes through the Auror platform, and then share these with law enforcement and retailers.
- Scheduling and delivering training and presentations to small and large groups of law enforcement remotely or in person.
- Attending industry meet-ups and events with our team to share insights on the retail crime landscape in Australia.
This role reports to Brad Warburton, our Law Enforcement Partnerships Director for Australia.
I have been working in the field of Law Enforcement for over 30 years. My passion lies in creating a work environment that enables people to perform their best and achieving this by building cohesive, collaborative teams that share a common purpose. What I find particularly gratifying about working at Auror is that the work we do helps solve real problems and significantly impacts keeping our communities safe. When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time with my family and always strive to keep my mind and body healthy. If you want to know more about my professional background. Check out my LinkedIn here!