Partnerships Manager - London
At Auror, we’re empowering the retail industry to reduce theft and Organised Retail Crime, a $150 billion problem globally. It’s high volume crime that’s increasingly organised in nature and is putting people, retailers, and communities at risk every day.
Founded in New Zealand, we’re working with some of the best and largest retailers in the world across the UK, Australasia and North America.
Auror connects people with intelligence to reduce crime. As a company, we’ve built a high-performing, positive culture with a focus on providing an inclusive environment for a diverse team. If you’re excited about reducing crime and building safer communities, for everyone, then we want you on our team.
The Retail Partnerships Manager will play a key role within Auror’s UK team, growing, leading and embedding our partnership approach with retailers and industry bodies, and working collaboratively and cross-functionally to ensure Auror hits/exceeds its annual sales targets for the UK. We currently work with some of the largest retailers in the UK and this role will be focussed on several high-profile partners.
The role has three parts to it:
1. Nurture and develop existing retail partnerships
- Build relationships with Senior Executives and Profit Protection / Loss Prevention (LP) leaders, helping them to reduce crime and increase safety in their stores.
- Suggest new solutions and identify upsell opportunities that will add value to partnerships.
- Be proactive in determining how Auror can be central to our partners LP ecosystems.
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure we deliver on engagement plans and targets.
2. Play an active role in supporting the LP industry
- Provide thought leadership to industry bodies.
- Play an active role in attending and facilitating industry events, actively promoting and positioning Auror for success.
3. Seek out new retail partnerships in the UK
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and win retailer business
- Project manage proof-of-concept pilots and / or roll-outs for prospective and / or new partners
- Partner with Customer Success to deliver an end-to-end, seamless experience for future partners.
- Account Manager or similar role in enterprise sales, preferably within the SaaS industry.
- Retail and / or LP knowledge - understanding of the dynamics, trends and challenges.
- Demonstrated success in managing and growing large, complex accounts, with a track record of achieving sales targets and fostering long-term client relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage and influence stakeholders at various organisational levels.
- Strong negotiation and presentation abilities, with the capacity to deliver compelling product demonstrations and articulate value propositions.
- Strong analytical skills, able to build and execute strategy around key accounts with a data driven and outcome mindset.
- Excellent project-management skills, with a proven track record of leading complex projects end-to-end.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally
- Comfortable with ambiguity - we operate in a dynamic way which can mean priorities and pace can change accordingly.
- Experience with Salesforce and Catalyst.
We are looking for people who demonstrate a strong alignment to our Guiding Principles (you can find these on our Careers page).
You’ll be reporting to Mark Gleeson, UK Regional Director.
I joined Auror in 2022 from another SaaS company as the Global Partnership Director and have previous experience in consulting for the Big 4 at KPMG, and spent time in the military. I’m enormously passionate about mental fitness and wellbeing, particularly in the workplace, and I’m absolutely delighted to have joined Auror where the culture is first class. Outside of Auror I can be found climbing mountains, running marathons & supporting veterans. I’m excited to work with outgoing individuals that are looking to build and maintain long lasting partnerships with our exceptional partners.
- Competitive Market Salary: Depending on level of experience £55,000 - £85,000 (IC4) or £75,000 - £95,000 (IC5)
- Employee share scheme: You’ll own part of a company making a real difference!
- Flexibility: We are hard-working and outcome focused, but recognise there is more to life than work. We promote a healthy work/life blend.
- Shorter Working Week: Everyone gets Friday afternoons off, so you can start your weekend early, and do more of whatever it is that makes you happy.
- Mental and physical health: We understand how vital both mental and physical health is, and have policies to support that, including Wellness Days (days that you can take for any reason whatsoever, not just for when you’re sick/ unwell)
- Private Health Care (Medical): Auror automatically enrolls you into our private healthcare plan with Vitality.
- Family friendly: We offer comprehensive parental leave and benefits for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Personal development: We support our team to participate in courses, conferences, or events that will help them be relentless about improvement.
- Team Socials: We have regular team lunches and social events where most (if not all) activities are during work hours.
- Making an impact: You’ll work to solve interesting problems and help us keep communities safe.
We’re proud that Auror is a place where everyone can learn and grow. So if you’re not sure that you tick all the boxes but feel you’re close to what we’re looking for, please apply anyway as we’d love to hear from you!
Once you apply, you’ll hear from us to acknowledge your application. If you have questions about any of the above, or if you have any accessibility requirements, we’ll be able to help you from there.