Customer Success Associate - London
At Auror, we’re empowering the retail industry to reduce theft and Organised Retail Crime, a $150 billion problem globally. It’s high volume crime that’s increasingly organised in nature and is putting people, retailers, and communities at risk every day.
Founded in New Zealand, we’re working with some of the best and largest retailers in the world across the UK, Australasia and North America.
Auror connects people with intelligence to reduce crime. As a company, we’ve built a high-performing, positive culture with a focus on providing an inclusive environment for a diverse team. If you’re excited about reducing crime and building safer communities, for everyone, then we want you on our team.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to support our retail and police community across the UK. Your primary responsibility is to ensure our users are supported and set up for success, resulting in great experiences and real crime reduction. Through a combination of support and success activities, you will be the first point of contact for our user community and will work closely with the customer success team to ensure our customers see success. This role is London based. At Auror, we value co-location and have a hybrid flexible working model; the Auror office is located in the heart of London where the majority of the team spend 3 days in the office and 2 days remotely.
About the role
There are two parts to the role:
- Support - Providing a great customer experience to our user community
- Responding to customer, organized retail crime organizations, and police questions through in-app chat, email, and phone
- Maintaining the Auror platform by keeping profiles, comments, and data up to date
- Partnering with our Engineering team to ensure our customers can access our platform by troubleshooting technical issues
- Owning the end-to-end process for key areas that keep the business running and our customers seeing success, for example, supporting users with platform usage and best practices
- Success - Driving customer outcomes by thinking strategically and proactively
- Keeping our Help Center, chat bots, and responses up to date with the latest product releases
- Reviewing customer usage in the platform, understanding how they are utilising the platform, surfacing wins & outcomes, then effectively communicating this back to the customer and team
- Identifying Auror Champions through your day to day interactions, encouraging them to drive usage in their store and region
- Contributing to the mutual success of customers and Auror by identifying areas of improvement or opportunity and sharing that with the Retail Partnership Manager and Customer Success Team
- Supporting the customer success team with training, user set up, and general team support
As one of our Customer Success Associates, you will have the following skills:
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Have good problem-solving skills with a natural affinity with technology and people. You enjoy tackling challenges and coming up with structured and strategic solutions
- You enjoy critically thinking about a technical challenge to solve and lean into these opportunities
- Excellent active listening and communication skills - whether it be in person, on the phone, on instant messaging apps, video calls, email, or when writing guides for internal or external people
- Being a team player who flourishes in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
We are looking for people who demonstrate a strong alignment to our Guiding Principles (you can find these on our Careers page).
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Auror’s guiding principles, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Auror, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
You’ll be reporting to Mark Gleeson, UK Regional Director.
I joined Auror in 2022 from another SaaS company as the Global Partnership Director and have previous experience in consulting for the Big 4 at KPMG, and spent time in the military. I’m enormously passionate about mental fitness and wellbeing, particularly in the workplace, and I’m absolutely delighted to have joined Auror where the culture is first class. Outside of Auror I can be found climbing mountains, running marathons & supporting veterans. I’m excited to work with outgoing individuals that are looking to build and maintain long lasting partnerships with our exceptional partners.
- Competitive market base salary: Depending on level of experience - £25,000- £40,000 (IC1)
- Employee share scheme: You’ll own part of a company making a real difference!
- Flexibility: We are hard-working and outcome focused, but recognise there is more to life than work. We promote a healthy work/life blend.
- Shorter Working Week: Everyone gets Friday afternoons off, so you can start your weekend early, and do more of whatever it is that makes you happy.
- Mental and physical health: We understand how vital both mental and physical health is, and have policies to support that, including Wellness Days (days that you can take for any reason whatsoever, not just for when you’re sick/ unwell)
- Private Health Care (Medical): Auror automatically enrolls you into our private healthcare plan with Vitality.
- Family friendly: We offer comprehensive parental leave and benefits for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Personal development: We support our team to participate in courses, conferences, or events that will help them be relentless about improvement.
- Team Socials: We have regular team lunches and social events where most (if not all) activities are during work hours.
- Making an impact: You’ll work to solve interesting problems and help us keep communities safe.
If you’re excited about our mission and you have experience and a passion for this role, please hit “Apply” below.
We’re proud that Auror is a place where everyone can learn and grow. So if you’re not sure that you tick all the boxes but feel you’re close to what we’re looking for, please apply anyway as we’d love to hear from you!
Once you apply, you’ll hear from us to acknowledge your application. If you have questions about any of the above, or if you have any accessibility requirements, we’ll be able to help you from there.