Customer Success Specialist - Denver
At Auror, we’re empowering the retail industry to reduce theft and Organized Retail Crime, a $150 billion problem globally. It’s high volume crime that’s increasingly organized in nature and is putting people, retailers, and communities at risk every day.
Founded in New Zealand, we’re working with some of the best and largest retailers in the world across Australasia, North America, and the UK.
Auror connects people with intelligence to reduce crime. As a company, we’ve built a high-performing, positive culture with a focus on providing an inclusive environment for a diverse team. If you’re excited about reducing crime and building safer communities, for everyone, then we want you on our team.
The role of the Customer Success Specialist is to engage, empower, and excite our community of crimefighters. As a Customer Success Specialist, your primary responsibility is to ensure both retailers and police, who make up our crimefighter community, have great experiences and achieve real crime reduction outcomes from using our platform.
Through being deeply tactical and using relational engagement, you’ll empower our Auror user community to help them derive value from the platform. You do this by building strong relationships with Field Loss Prevention teams and understanding the value Auror can bring to our customers. You will be in the platform everyday looking for customer wins & effectively resolving customer requests. You will also work with the Customer Success Manager to support and run training sessions with varying sized groups and audiences.
- Reviewing customer usage in the platform and supporting users to achieve better outcomes, surfacing wins & outcomes, then effectively communicating this back to the Customer Success Manager
- Fostering collaboration across retail and law enforcement
- Resolving inbound support requests via in app chat, phone, email, and actioning platform comments
- Supporting the Customer Success Manager with engagement plans & driving value for our users using data driven metrics
- Training our users on the value of Auror in person or remotely
To ace this role you.....
- Will have previous experience in customer success/customer facing roles
- Previous experience using a SaaS product or platform to drive product adoption and stellar customer results
- Must love working and partnering with others. Undeniably a great ‘People Person’
- Have good problem solving skills with a natural affinity with technology and people
- Always go above and beyond, and add a touch of magic to the projects you are working on
- Are a great communicator, comfortable with public speaking and have excellent written and verbal skills
- Have high emotional intelligence, be able to lean into your strengths
- Are patient. As this is very much a customer facing role, you need to have the aptitude to be patient and work at the users pace
- Will have the ability to see where our users are coming from, understand their day to day and be able to be empathic in their views
- Are an active listener, understanding what someone is really asking or talking about
- Will pride yourself on being authentic and genuine
- Are always curious and proactive with your learning
- Enjoy working as part of a team and build strong working relationships but can also be self starting and able to work alone
- Have an interest in the tech industry and have knowledge of Aurors brand and story
We are looking for people who demonstrate a strong alignment to our Guiding Principles (you can find these on our Careers page).
This role reports to Rachelle Cockrel, Customer Success Lead - North America
I've had the privilege of working in customer-facing and leadership roles across various industries throughout my career. Before Auror, I built and scaled a customer success team. I joined Auror because of its impactful mission, deliberate culture, and exceptional team members-a rare and lucky find! At Auror, we get to solve a meaningful problem for our customers that makes a difference in the world, and that gets me excited to come to work every day. As someone who thrives on mentoring others and providing best-in-class customer support, I'm excited about the opportunity to add new team members who share our values, drive, and mission to make communities safer.
I love spending quality time with my husband and son. I also enjoy being active (walks, hiking, yoga), trying new restaurants, reading, writing, and arts and crafts.
You can check out my LinkedIn here.
- Competitive Salary Range: Depending on level of experience $60,000 -$90,000 (IC2)
- Employee share scheme: You’ll own part of a company making a real difference!
- Flexibility: We are hard-working and outcome focused, but recognize there is more to life than work. We promote a healthy work/life blend.
- Shorter work weeks (at full pay): Everyone gets Friday afternoons off, so you can start your weekend early, and do more of whatever it is that makes you happy.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision): Auror covers 100% of the cost of your health insurance plan with United Healthcare & Metlife.
- Focus on mental and physical health: We understand how vital our health is and have policies to support your wellness, including: Wellness Days and up to three expert sessions paid for every year.
- Family-friendly: We offer comprehensive parental leave and benefits for primary and non-primary caregivers, including a baby bonus and meals delivered to your door.
- Personal growth: We support our team to participate in courses, conferences, or events that will help them develop their skills.
- Team love: We have regular team lunches and social events where most (if not all) activities are during work hours. Making an impact: You’ll work to solve interesting problems and help us keep communities safe.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Auror’s guiding principles, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Auror, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
Get in touch:
If you’re excited about our mission and have experience and a passion for this role, please hit Apply, and we’ll be in touch shortly.