Customer Success Lead - Denver, CO
At Auror, we’re empowering the retail industry to reduce theft and Organized Retail Crime, a $150 billion problem globally. It’s high volume crime that’s increasingly organized in nature and is putting people, retailers, and communities at risk every day.
Founded in New Zealand, we’re working with some of the best and largest retailers in the world across Australasia, North America, and the UK.
Auror connects people with intelligence to reduce crime. As a company, we’ve built a high-performing, positive culture with a focus on providing an inclusive environment for a diverse team. If you’re excited about reducing crime and building safer communities, for everyone, then we want you on our team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Leading, coaching and empowering the customer success team to be successful in their roles
- Assisting the team with designing and delivering engagement plans for our customers
- Working with our key stakeholders to understand their priorities and how Auror can add value
- Taking ownership of pilot and rollout plans and ensuring we have the resources we need to deliver
- Partnering with Retail Partnerships & Sales to understand requirements of future customers.
- Collaborating with other Customer Success Leads - ensuring we are thinking globally but acting locally in how we’re supporting our customers
- Working with Product to ensure successful roll-outs of new product features and providing feedback on new product builds
- Being the escalation point for the customer success team
- Working with Product on understanding customer feature requirements and requests
- Fostering a positive, inclusive team culture and participate in team development including hiring, onboarding, career development and performance management
- Striving to ensure continuous scalable improvements to customer success metrics, customer satisfaction (NPS) and internal processes and tools
As one of our Customer Success Leads, you will have the following skills:
- A solid understanding of customer success fundamentals and what contributes to a successful customer journey
- Excellent leadership skills with experience in hiring, coaching, and mentoring high performing teams
- Strong collaboration, time-management, influencing and prioritization skills
- Experience developing strategic engagement plans for enterprise customers
- Have good problem solving skills with a natural affinity with technology and people. You enjoy tackling challenges and coming up with structured and strategic solutions
- Excellent active listening and communication skills - whether it be in person, on the phone, on instant messaging apps, video calls, email, or when writing guides for people
- Being a team player who flourishes in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment
We are looking for people who demonstrate a strong alignment to our Guiding Principles (you can find these on our Careers page).
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Aurors guiding principles, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Auror, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
You’ll be reporting to Bobby Haskins; VP of Retail Partnerships.
I am a former airline pilot turned retail and asset protection professional, it’s been an amazing career journey! I am currently the Vice President - Retail Partnerships for Auror, I joined the team over two years ago. Prior to joining Auror I spent 10 years with Target Corporation in Store Operations and Assets Protection. I get excited about working with people who love to solve complex problems, are customer focused, and want to help the AP/LP industry innovate. Outside of work I am a new Dad who loves spending time with my family. We are relatively new to Colorado and have quickly fell in love with all the available outdoor activities!
- Competitive Salary Range: Depending on level of experience $110,000-$140,000 (PL3)
- Employee share scheme: You’ll own part of a company making a real difference!
- Flexibility: We are hard-working and outcome focused, but recognize there is more to life than work. We promote a healthy work/life blend.
- Shorter work weeks (at full pay): Everyone gets Friday afternoons off, so you can start your weekend early, and do more of whatever it is that makes you happy.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision): Auror covers 100% of the cost of your health insurance plan with United Healthcare & Metlife.
- Focus on mental and physical health: We understand how vital our health is and have policies to support your wellness, including: Wellness Days and up to three expert sessions paid for every year.
- Family-friendly: We offer comprehensive parental leave and benefits for primary and non-primary caregivers, including a baby bonus and meals delivered to your door.
- Personal growth: We support our team to participate in courses, conferences, or events that will help them develop their skills.
- Team love: We have regular team lunches and social events where most (if not all) activities are during work hours.
- Making an impact: You’ll work to solve interesting problems and help us keep communities safe.