Customer Success Associate - Auckland
At Auror, we’re empowering the retail industry to reduce theft and Organized Retail Crime, a $100 billion problem globally. It’s high volume crime that’s increasingly organized in nature and is putting people, retailers, and communities at risk every day.
Founded in New Zealand, we’re working with some of the best and largest retailers in the world across Australasia, North America, and the UK.
Auror connects people with intelligence to reduce crime. As a company, we’ve built a high-performing, positive culture with a focus on providing an inclusive environment for a diverse team. If you’re excited about reducing crime and building safer communities, for everyone, then we want you on our team.
About Customer Success at Auror
Customer Success at Auror is high impact. As we bring on some of the world's largest retailers a lot of our time is spent on planning and delivering large-scale rollouts, running training sessions for thousands of users and creating strategic engagement plans that ensures our customers see a reduction of crime and harm in their stores. And we are incredibly successful in doing this.
We pride ourselves on the partnerships we have with our customers. We have an incredible NPS score of 66 and continue to have high engagement and satisfaction from our customers.
About the roleWe are looking for a Customer Success Associate to support our retail & police community across Australia and New Zealand. Your primary responsibility is to ensure our users are supported and set up for success, resulting in great experiences and real crime reduction. Through a combination of support and success activities, you will be the first point of contact for our user community and will work closely with the customer success team to ensure our customers see success.
There are two parts to the role:
Support - Providing a great customer experience to our user community
- Responding to customer and police queries through in-app chat, emails and phone
- Maintaining the Auror platform by keeping profiles, comments, and data up to date
- Partnering with our Integrations team to ensure our customers can access our platform by troubleshooting technical issues
- Owning the end-to-end process for key areas that keep the business running and our customers seeing success
Success - Driving customer outcomes by thinking strategically and proactively
- Keeping our Help Centre, chat bots, and canned responses up to date with the latest product releases
- Reviewing customer usage in the platform, understanding how they are utilising the platform, surfacing wins & outcomes to share with the customer
- Identifying Auror Champions through your day to day interactions,encouraging them to drive usage in their store
- Contributing to the mutual success of customers and Auror by identifying areas of improvement or opportunity
- Supporting the customer success team with training, customer set up, and general team support
- Partnering with the customer success and marketing teams with the running of customer events and activities
This role reports to Sianne Hussey, Customer Success Lead for Australia and New Zealand
I joined the team at Auror to be part of the solution that is empowering retailers and police globally to stop crime, for good. It’s really something to work with a company where every day I can see the powerful impact Auror has on communities.
Auror trusts and pushes me to do my best work and be myself whilst supporting and enabling me to continue to grow. This lets me in turn do what I love doing: empowering the team. The Customer Success team inspire me by their deliberateness when they’re engaging with our retail partners and the standard of quality and fun they hold themselves to. You can connect with me on Linkedin here.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Have good problem-solving skills with a natural affinity with technology and people. You enjoy tackling challenges and coming up with structured and strategic solutions
- You enjoy critically thinking about a technical challenge to solve and lean into these opportunities
- Excellent active listening and communication skills - whether it be in person, on the phone, on instant messaging apps, video calls, email, or when writing guides for people
- Being a team player who flourishes in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- You share our values as we are looking for people who demonstrate a strong alignment to our Guiding Principles (you can find these on our Careers page)
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Aurors guiding principles, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Auror, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
- Employee share scheme: You’ll own part of a company making a real difference!
- Flexibility: We are hard-working and outcome focused, but recognise there is more to life than work. We promote a healthy work/life blend.
- Shorter work weeks: Everyone gets Friday afternoons off, so you can start your weekend early, and do more of whatever it is that makes you happy.
- Focus on mental and physical health: We understand how vital our health is and have policies to support your wellness, including: Wellness Days, and up to three expert sessions paid for every year.
- Family-friendly: We offer comprehensive parental leave and benefits for primary and non-primary caregivers, including a baby bonus and meals delivered to your door.
- Personal growth: We support our team to participate in courses, conferences, or events that will help them develop their skills.
- Team love: We have regular team lunches and social events where most (if not all) activities are during work hours.
- Making an impact: You’ll work to solve interesting problems and help us keep communities safe.
If you’re excited about our mission and you have experience and a passion for this role, please hit “Apply” below.
We’re proud that Auror is a place where everyone can learn and grow. So if you’re not sure that you tick all the boxes but feel you’re close to what we’re looking for, please apply anyway as we’d love to hear from you!
Once you apply, you’ll hear from us to acknowledge your application. If you have questions about any of the above, or if you have any accessibility requirements, we’ll be able to help you from there.
Something looks off?