Customer Success Manager (Germany / UK, Remote)
- Join our people-first company on a mission to transform future of work
- Become trusted partner and help customers redefine success
- Transparent, generous pay & benefits, flexibility & work-life balance
Runn is a rapidly growing, venture backed B2B SaaS startup that helps organizations around the globe better plan and forecast the work and workload of their people and projects.
We believe in a world of work where people come first. We’re on a mission to flip the old world on its head and empower people to work and live their best lives, as we continue on our journey to place humans, wellbeing and technology at the heart of business success.
You are the trusted partner and guide for our customers, accompanying them on their journey with Runn. You'll connect with users across the UK and Europe, nurturing relationships, boosting their confidence and satisfaction with our platform, and helping them redefine success in resource and project management.
Role & objectives:
- Customer Onboarding & Training: Deliver personalized high-touch and low-touch onboarding and training experiences, transitioning customers from sales to confident users through live sessions, email campaigns, webinars, and other materials.
- Customer Support & Retention: Provide dedicated support, foster strong ties with key accounts, and perform regular health checks. Your effectiveness will hinge on customer satisfaction, account health, and renewal rates.
- Pipeline & Client Expansion: Run demos for prospects and current clients, showcasing Runn's capabilities. Identify and act on upsell and cross-sell opportunities, solidifying growth and enhancing user investment.
- Product Knowledge & Demonstration: Master Runn, emphasizing its fit in customers' ecosystems. Offer detailed product demos, navigating customers through features and optimal setups.
- Customer Success Strategy: Influence and craft scalable processes geared towards customer retention, satisfaction, and growth, leading to visible strides in product adoption, lower churn rates, and elevated NPS.
- Collaborative influence & product enhancement: Partner with sales, produce, and marketing divisions for strategic goals, championing customer needs within Runn. Relay customer feedback and champion feature enhancements to refine the product's usability and alignment to user requirements.
- Documentation & data-driven decision making: Uphold current customer records, leveraging data-driven insights to oversee pivotal metrics and inform customer engagement strategies.
The skills, knowledge & attributes you’ll need for success:
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success within a B2B SaaS environment
- Proficient in Sales and Customer Success tools such as Hubspot CRM, Intercom, Zendesk.
- Skilled in pipeline expansion and account growth through demo's, cross-sell and up-sell
- Customer-centric at your core; you love nurturing relationships with active listening and empathy
- Agile, resourceful & resilient as you work towards great outcomes
- You take initiative at every turn with the energy to help us build the ship as we go
- A creative problem solver who strives to make things better with each other, for customers, and in the world
- Team-minded and empowering; you love helping others succeed, learn and have fun
- Clear, effective and proactive communication; you speak and write well with a knack for making the complex simple
- Driven, detail and process-oriented with well-defined systems to help you prioritize and get work done.
- Located in UK or Germany + reliable internet + available during core market timezones
- Experience working with international clients with fluency in another European language
- Familiarity with remote working, in a high-growth start-up or scale-up
- Exposure to resource planning, project-delivery or service-based environment
What you’ll experience when working at Runn:
This is an Intermediate level position.
Generous leave and benefits package and policies include:
- 4 weeks paid leave + 4 weeks paid sick leave
- Access to extended unpaid leave
- Generous WFH & co-working allowance
- Health insurance package
- 4 day work week policy
- Transparent and generous pay across all levels including automatic annual pay increases
- A people-first company that values transparency, inclusion, adventure and a desire to help you live your best life
- Global HQ is New Zealand and we’re scaling our team around the world with teams in Canada, the US, Europe and beyond
- Flexibility to help you work when, where and how you do your best work
- A remote-first environment with opportunities for in-person meetups and social events
- A supportive, high-trust and empowering environment where you can grow your skills and bring your ideas and full-self to work
- Thrive as you help us build a high-growth company to improve the work lives of thousands of people
Do you share our love for learning and the belief that old maps don’t take you to new places?
If so, and you’re after a role offering buckets of variety with the chance to progress your career at a company driven to put people first - we want to hear from you!