Dawn Aerospace is looking for a versatile and proactive Executive Assistant to join us in our office in Delfgauw, The Netherlands.
The ideal candidate is an organized, detail-oriented individual who can juggle a variety of tasks in the fields of HR, Finance, and general business operations.
Dawn is a dynamic and fast-growing high tech company. We value a pragmatic hands-on attitude towards solving any issues that you encounter during your day, within or just outside your job description! This allows you to quickly grow into roles of increased responsibilities.
- Support the C-level team with travel booking, scheduling, administrative support and other upcoming tasks.
- Support the finance team with tasks such as processing invoices, tracking expenses, and preparing reports.
- Assist with HR tasks, such onboarding new employees, organising performance reviews, payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Liaising with external stakeholders such as the bank, customs, or the tax office to support your colleagues.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English
- 2 years of experience in an administrative or business operations role
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with HRIS systems (e.g. BambooHR) and other HR processes such as payroll, sick leaves, etc.
- Experience working as an executive assistant, administrative assistant, or similar roles.
- Experience managing invoices, company credit cards, payments, and associated policies.
- Experience in a smaller company structure of 100-250 employees.
About Dawn Aerospace
Dawn Aerospace is a space transportation company with a purpose.
Our mission is to enable the next generation of space users by providing more sustainable and scalable ways to access and move around in space. We believe this access, in the form of a transportation network, will fundamentally change what’s possible from space. We currently focus on two areas of space transportation:
- In-space propulsion
We're a leading supplier of turnkey green propulsion systems for various classes of satellites. Our system utilise safe, accessible propellants and we have over 50 of these propulsion units on 12 operational satellites already. A further 200 units are in production.
- Space launch
Our Mk-II Aurora spaceplane demonstrator has completed 50 successful flights and we recently completed the first campaign utilising rocket engines. Mk-II is unique in that it combines the performance of a rocket and the rapid reusability and economic model of an aircraft.
Our international teams are distributed across three locations: New Zealand, the Netherlands, and the USA.
Apply for this Job
If you think you have what it takes but are unsure that you check every box, we still want to hear from you. For any questions you might have before applying or if you would like to have a general conversation about Dawn Aerospace, you can contact our Recruiter, Anna Thouvenin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something looks off?