Dawn Aerospace is looking for a motivated Configuration Controller to join our In-Space Propulsion team in Delft, The Netherlands.
Reporting to the Project Managers Team Lead in Delft you will join as a key member of a new and growing project management team, and part of a wider configuration management (CM) organisation distributed across departments and geographical locations.
- Support project, engineering and AIT teams in Delft with configuration management activities.
- Define and maintain the configuration baseline of projects throughout their lifecycle.
- Internal configuration status accounting.
- Support internal stage gate reviews.
- Support engineering change control process.
- Help to develop, define, and champion CM best practice in the organisation.
- Work closely with the wider CM team to build and support a consistent, unified system.
- Work with our customers' CM controllers as needed to support exchange of data and issue resolution.
- 3+ years relevant experience in a project engineering environment including a strong CM element.
- Experience in configuring and managing at least one enterprise management (CM, PLM, ERP, PPM) tool such as SAP, Dynamics, Daptiv, GNC Go, Eclipse, Wrike, JIRA or Solidworks PDM.
- High degree of IT literacy, especially with office productivity tools.
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Bachelor or Master’s level Engineering or equivalent university degree from a recognised institution of secondary studies.
About Dawn Aerospace
Dawn Aerospace is a space transportation company with a purpose.
Our mission is to enable the next generation of space users by providing more sustainable and scalable ways to access and move around in space. We believe this access, in the form of a transportation network, will fundamentally change what’s possible from space. We currently focus on two areas of space transportation:
- In-space propulsion
We're a leading supplier of turnkey green propulsion systems for various classes of satellites. Our system utilise safe, accessible propellants and we have over 50 of these propulsion units on 12 operational satellites already. A further 200 units are in production.
- Space launch
Our Mk-II Aurora spaceplane demonstrator has completed 50 successful flights and we recently completed the first campaign utilising rocket engines. Mk-II is unique in that it combines the performance of a rocket and the rapid reusability and economic model of an aircraft.
Our international teams are distributed across three locations: New Zealand, the Netherlands, and the USA.
Apply for this Job
If you think you have what it takes but are unsure that you check every box, we still want to hear from you. For any questions you might have before applying or if you would like to have a general conversation about Dawn Aerospace, you can contact our Recruiter, Anna Thouvenin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something looks off?